The Grill Torch Charcoal Starter is one of the quickest and easiest ways to light your grill. It is even cordless! The Grill Torch unique design allows you to quickly light your grill from 20 inches away! While still keeping the propane canister safely upright.
- Easy to use, charcoal lights in 45-60 seconds
- Fully adjustable up to 1300 degrees C
- No cords needed
- Use with propane or MAP gas cylinder (NOT INCLUDED)
Simply screw the Grill Torch head into a standard 14oz. propane or MAP gas canister and you are ready to go (Propane canister not included, you can pick them up at Walmart or any hardware store for around $3). Not only is the Grill Torch a great grill lighter, but it is also the perfect fire pit lighter. Additionally, the portability of the Grill Torch makes it a great weed killer, ice melter, driveway crack sealer, and has many more uses.
Top 3 Tips for using your new
1. Maintain a 3” gap between Grill Torch and charcoal. Having Torch too close to charcoal will melt the end of the igniter.
2. When igniting your Grill Torch, slightly open the valve. Once lit you can adjust flame as needed
3. After each use, remove the Torch head from the fuel bottle for safety.
Please contact us if you have any problems or questions at all. Email: email@example.com